The workpiece of the chain passing shot blasting machine can run continuously with the suspension chain, step by step or adopt advanced cumulative push type suspension chain to convey the workpiece, which makes the workpiece stop in loading and unloading and in shot blasting area respectively, realizes the fixed-point loading and unloading and the fixed-point shot blasting process. According to the workpiece's different, the single-point weight can be lifted 50-2000 kg, and the productivity is high, the operation is reliable, and large quantities of all kinds of easy-hanging parts can be achieved. Cleaning, very suitable. Generally, it can be designed and manufactured according to the requirements of users'products.
Matching with spraying line In collaboration with national manufacturers, offers all of the equipment necessary, including the means for transporting parts, for the whole preservation process, which incorporates various phases of shot blasting and priming. In this process, the sheets and sections are shot blasted in-depth and applied with a coating of protection against corrosion which comes with time. The preservation line is made up of a pre-heating furnace, a pass through a shot blasting machine, a printing unit and a drying tunnel with the corresponding conveyor.
1. The blasting machine motor adopts ABB with excellent and controllable manufacturing process, good sealing, good dynamic balance and stable and reliable performance advantages.
2. The blasting machine outside shell is made of 10mm high-quality carbon steel plate by laser cutting and precision bending. The shell is welded by special fixture to ensure the parallelism of the two sides of the blasting machine shell and the concentricty of the hole.
3. The top guard plate is precision machined by die steel CNC, and the machining precision is ±0.01. After machining, low pressure vacuum heat treatment is adopted.
4. End guard plate is made of high wear-resistant manganese 13 steel plate by laser cutting.
5. The side guard plate is precision machined by die steel CNC, and the machining precision is ±0.01. After machining, low pressure vacuum heat treatment is adopted.
6. The Orientation sleeve is precision machined by die steel CNC, and the machining precision is ±0.01, with uniform wear and good balance. After machining, low pressure vacuum heat treatment is adopted.
7. The Pill wheel is precision machined by die steel CNC, and the machining precision is ±0.01, with uniform wear and good balance. After machining, low pressure vacuum heat treatment is adopted.。
8. The blades is precision machined by die steel CNC, and the machining precision is ±0.01, with uniform wear and good balance. After machining, low pressure vacuum heat treatment is adopted.
9. The impeller is precisely machined with CNC die steel, and the machined precision is (+0.01). The surface hardness of the impeller can reach HRC58-62 by vacuum heat treatment under low pressure after machined.
10. The service life of the above vulnerable parts is more than three times as long as that of the casting products (shot material: less than S460 (1.5mm cast steel shot), hardness: HRC40-50).
1. The elevator is used to lift the steel shots recovered by the screw pusher into the separator and silo.
2.The elevator is made of precisely welded steel plates and can be disassembled in segments. Maintenance and inspection windows are provided for easy maintenance.
3. A drive and deceleration motor is located at the top of the hoist, which acts as the power source of the elevator.
4. The system consists of two precision-machined hubs, one hoist case, one high-performance wear-resistant belt and several alloy hoists formed by one stamping process.
1. A set of screen separator is connected to the elevator, which is located at the upper end of the magnetic separator. Fine materials are filtered and separated through the screen and then fed into the magnetic separator. Coarse materials and impurities are spirally conveyed to the tail port through the screen and discharged from the port discharge pipe.
2. Used for fine separation of qualified steel shots, crushed shots and dust to ensure the uniformity of abrasives.
3. Welded structure, with a number of well-designed compartments inside, for wind-guided flow. The front is an open overhaul door for daily observation and maintenance. An air inlet is arranged on the door to provide air medium for dust separation.
4. Multipole baffle structure, adjustable. Used to adjust the uniformity of sand curtain.
5. Two static magnets are installed on the upper and lower sides to finely separate the qualified pellets and the crushed steel pellets to ensure the uniformity of the medium used for shot blasting.
6. The qualified pellets are flowed through the silo for storage and ready for reuse.
1. Two sets of grating induction devices are installed at the inlet and outlet ports respectively. The grating density can be selected according to the size of the workpiece and used in pairs.
2. When the workpiece enters the shot blasting chamber, the grating at the inlet and outlet will induce the feeding workpiece, and the shot blaster will start delayed. The grating induction device is installed at the outlet. When the grating induction of the feeding and discharging gratings reaches no workpiece, the flow valve will be automatically closed immediately to prevent empty throwing.
1. An Automatic Closed-Loop Catenary System
2. A set of tooling system is made by welding wear-resistant steel bar after heat treatment (which can be designed according to the actual needs of customers).
3. Frequency conversion speed regulation, adjust speed according to shot blasting demand.
1. Using Siemens PLC and touch screen
2. Using Delta or BEST converters
3. Use CHINT or Schneider brand low-voltage electrical components
4. Using shot blasting time controller
5. Using ADE aerodynamic components
6. Flow detection ammeter
7. 1 lamp
8. 1 set of special constant temperature air conditioning (optional)